After feedback from club members and careful consideration, the Maumee Valley Wheelmen will return to racing this summer beginning Tuesday, June 2nd. Here are the key points:
- 61 members filled out the survey sent out last week, with 89% of members wanting to race this season assuming appropriate precautions are in place.
- The 2020 Race Schedule has been modified to minimize the number of workers and reduce the occurrence of race groups mixing. Note that next week's race is a Merckx-style time trial.
- Please sign up to work races by emailing Allen Kraus. We will not race if we do not have enough workers signed up.
Before your first race, be sure to complete ALL of the following actions:
- Make sure your USAC license is active.
- Make sure your club membership is active.
- Print, sign, and turn in the USAC Event Release Form to the race director.
Finally, we are keeping the cost for races at $8 this year and we encourage everyone to pay electronically via paypal: email@example.com
Thanks, and as always your participation and support of the Wheelmen is greatly appreciated.