If you have previously registered for a Newsletter membership and you would like to upgrade to one of the paid annual memberships, then please e-mail Scott
. The membership component of the website is not set-up to handle this type of upgrade.
2. Select the membership you wish to purchase and click Next.
3. Enter your e-mail address. Please note this will be the address at which you will receive all future Club e-mailings.
4. Enter the security code that appears in the box and click Next.
5. Complete the personal information. Items denoted with a red asterisk * are required. If you have a USA Cycling license, then complete the fields pertaining to License Number, Category and Racing Age.
6. Read the Release Waiver by clicking on the link I agree to the terms and conditions of the release. If you do not agree to the terms, and if you do not check the box to the left of the link, then you cannot become a member. The release form is the USAC's 2013 terms. Upon completion click Next.
7. Review your personal information and then click Confirm and proceed with payment.
8. Click Pay Online
9. A PayPal payment window will open.
10. If you have a PayPal account, enter your login info. If you do not have a PayPal account, you can still pay as a PayPal Guest using a debit or credit card. To do so click on the link Don't have a PayPal account? located in the middle of the page.
11. Upon completing your PayPal transaction click on the link Return to Maumee Valley Wheelmen.
12, You can explore the new site from the return page by using the links under My profile.
13. The website requires that each membership be reviewed by the administrator [Scott or Steve]. You will then receive an e-mail following the review. In most cases this will require less than 24 hours.
14. Once your membership is confirmed you can login to the website from the home page. By logging in you can add pictures to your profile, post on the Forums, comment on the Rider Blog and view the contact info of other members.